Are you looking for the very best social media widgets for your website? A great social media widget can make it super simple to turn visitors into returning readers! I recommend the 2 following social media widgets to increase your subscribers and followers.
Advanced Social Widget
For only 8 dollars you can have an awesome social media widget with tons of features.
Set Up the Social Media Widget
- Choose the width for the social media widget.
- Give your widget a title. You will notice in my sidebar that I chose Subscribe for Free and Boost Your Dummy IQ! as my title.
- I recommend that the social networking icons open in a new window so that your readers don’t leave your blog.
- Your blog traffic can share your posts to Google Plus, so go ahead and activate that option.
- Activate the social networking icons.
- You have the option to display titles under the icons.
- Fill in the info required for Delicious, Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, and Feedburner.
- Save your settings.
Here is what the Advanced Social Widget will look like in your sidebar.
If you like this widget then please go to Advanced Social Widget to purchase.
WordPress Social Counters & Ranking
I won’t show you how to set up the WordPress Social Counters & Rankings but I did want to share with you the features.
- Only 6 dollars, making it 2 bucks cheaper than the Advanced Social Widget.
- Email Subscription Box at the top of the widget.
- Display Twitter Followers.
- Display Facebook Fans.
- Display your Feedburner Subscribers.
- Display Youtube Subscribers.
- Display Digg Followers (Digg is dead, right).
- Display Forrest Followers.
- Display Stack Overflow Reputation.
- Display Google Page Rank.
- Display Alexa Rank.
If you like this one better or just want to save two dollars, then go to WordPress Social Counters & Rankings to purchase.
Which social media widget do you prefer? Share in the comments.
PS: These widgets will not work on WordPress.com blogs.